All 19 art Reviews

Jumpin' Jack Jerboa Jumpin' Jack Jerboa

His eyes are freaky looking, but I love his pose and the nail on the guitar head. Fun picture!

MORE HUELL MORE HUELL

I'm no closer to figuring out what the hell this guy is, but I rather like it all the same. He looks like something out of a particularly grumpy Adult Swim show: ugly, freakish, immediately unlikeable, and exactly the sort of person you want to laugh at.

JohnnyUtah responds:

GOOGLE HIM BRAH

FAIRY TYPE POKEMON FAIRY TYPE POKEMON

I hope you know, you've become a minor meme on Tumblr. "DON'T LOOK UP FAIRY POKEMON ON GOOGLE IMAGES" is the buzz phrase of the day.

As for the picture itself... mmmmmmmmmm. I'm impressed with the way you accurately rendered both series' style and managed to make them mix well, but... I just can't condone anything that mines the sexual assault of the defenseless for laughs. So I give you half.

Nintendoart responds:

You actually have no idea how much that made my day. I'm pretty much laughing like a drunk hyena right now.

As far as a score goes, it's a fair justification. It was made to provoke a response, and not necessarily a good one. Then again, that's what I find funny about it.

Toot Toot Toot Toot

I love the classic-cartoon look of this piece! It makes the scene (already darkly comical) even more silly-looking. And the girl is cute!

Skull Girls: Hand-Stand Skull Girls: Hand-Stand

Great Cerebella! She's so damn cool. I love her self-satisfied expression and the poses of the hands, although the left one (her left, not the viewer's) has some mildly mishapen fingers.

Keep going! (fanart) Keep going! (fanart)

Beautiful stuff. The coloring and angle is perfect and the atmosphere is gorgeously bleak. For a kid as young as Maggie (and for Maggie in particular), losing a pacifier WOULD feel that horrible and helpless!

Colouring practice Colouring practice

Nah, you don't suck at all! Her hair looks great and I especially love her eyes, they look so real and I like how they glisten.

Choko17 responds:

Place of Prayer Place of Prayer

It's... so... beautiful...

Were this a real totem, I think I would pray to it every single night.

Luwano responds:

Your faith is strong my friend.

Twitter Faces #1 Twitter Faces #1

I'm liking this idea! I hope you do more of this series. I certainly hope that these people never see this image and realize they're ugly, though!

JohnnyUtah responds:

my mission here is to hurt feelings, drawing practice comes second

Jennifer Jennifer

Damn, that's a disturbing image. Especially that one patch of ripped-off flesh on her left thigh. I love it!