-Home sweet home- (AAG OST) -Home sweet home- (AAG OST)

This is so fantastic, I can't think of a single way to improve it! It's amazingly catchy, wonderfully upbeat, and with so many different sections and components that swap at juuuust the right moments, I could listen to it for hours.

-Showtime- (AAG OST) -Showtime- (AAG OST)

I love how upbeat this is! It makes me smile. It's fairly repetitive, but it's catchy too, and that's all that really matters, isn't it?

Something About Coffee Something About Coffee

Even if it's just a Deadmau5 song, I still like what you've done with it. The sound of the main melody makes me happy! :)

-The grand sea remix- -The grand sea remix-

Wow! This is absolutely fantastic! Great beat, the melody is infectious, and I just love the overall upbeat and happy tone. It makes me feel so joyful. I dare say this is even better than DuttonSaysHi's original!

MLP Theme Song Cover MLP Theme Song Cover

What an interesting take on the theme song! It varies quite a bit from both versions, but that's what makes this unique. I don't think anybody but you would ever associate MLP with the minor key!

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

A very interesting spin on the Pokémon theme. As a cover of the original it's flawless, but as its own song, I do wish that it... went somewhere. It stayed laid-back the whole way through; it'd be nice if it built up into something a little more involving by the end.

Sonic 3 Credits Techno Sonic 3 Credits Techno

Phenomenal remix! You managed to keep the spirit of the original while still providing some great music all on your own!

Level Level

There's nothing that really stands out about this piece at all. It's not bad in any fashion, but it's rather bland.

M357 responds:

Honestly I just liked the second part of this song, and the first part is a tad bit dull. Thanks for the feedback ^_^

~Roller Coaster Junkie~ ~Roller Coaster Junkie~

Super Catchy!

I don't see a lot of lyrical songs on the Audio Portal, but out of those few, this is definitely one of the best! I love the really fast pace of it (fitting for a song about roller coasters), the simplicity of the instruments, and the overall catchiness of the tune.

Mario and Sonic: 400m Mario and Sonic: 400m

Try as I might, I can't recognize the tune...

...but I don't have to, because it's such a good remix and a fantastic piece in it's own right! The mixing is phenomenal and the bassline complements the main melody very well. It does sound a little shrill at parts, but otherwise this is great!

supawaffle1 responds: